maandag, april 02, 2007

Art Challenge 4#

A symbol you love

Nu kon ik zo snel geen symbool bedenken waar ik helemaal weg van ben of wat ik altijd gebruik, maar de Pink Ribbon doet me altijd wel wat. Vandaar dat ik daarvoor heb gekozen.


I couldn't think of a symbol I love or use all the time. But the Pink Ribbon always catches me.

The card says:
The symbol that means a lot to me is the Pink Ribbon, the symbol of Breast Cancer (Awareness). Every time I see a Pink Ribbon it reminds me of checking......
That´s why I donate money to the Cancer Foundation in the Netherlands. This disease needs to be cured. Far to many women suffer from this disease but luckely a lot of them are cured after treatment. It could happen to you too......

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hoi, de kaarten zien er fantastisch uit en dat jij dit onderwerp heb genomen, even brok in de keel en een trots gevoel,op jou! Sonja.

Marjolein zei

Ik heb ze allemaal even goed bekeken en vind ze prachtig, maar deze is toch wel speciaal.. Een heel mooi symbool eigenlijk.. en ja, we moeten er vaker bij stilstaan!